Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Profiler Charts are not drawing data for the last 2 frames
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open any project
2. open the Profiler Window (Window>Analysis>Profiler)
3. load attached profiler data file in (skip point 4) or profile e.g. the editor for a bit (make sure you have CPU Usage and Rendering Modules enabled)
4. monitor the cpu time shown in the toolbar of the CPU Profiler's details pane as you pause profiling,
try to resume and pause until you find a situation where your current frame's CPU time should be noticably different to what the chart is showing for the last shown frames
5. use the arrow buttons in the toolbar to go back and forth over the last 3 profiled frames and observe the reported CPU time in the CPU Usage detail's pane's toolbar vs the plotting of the chart.
Expected: CPU usage should be plotted and drawn for all 3 last frames
Actual: only the 3rd last frame is drawn in the charts.
Reproduced on 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.17.f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view