Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[Profiler] Profiler Charts are not drawing data for the last 2 frames
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open any project
2. open the Profiler Window (Window>Analysis>Profiler)
3. load attached profiler data file in (skip point 4) or profile e.g. the editor for a bit (make sure you have CPU Usage and Rendering Modules enabled)
4. monitor the cpu time shown in the toolbar of the CPU Profiler's details pane as you pause profiling,
try to resume and pause until you find a situation where your current frame's CPU time should be noticably different to what the chart is showing for the last shown frames
5. use the arrow buttons in the toolbar to go back and forth over the last 3 profiled frames and observe the reported CPU time in the CPU Usage detail's pane's toolbar vs the plotting of the chart.
Expected: CPU usage should be plotted and drawn for all 3 last frames
Actual: only the 3rd last frame is drawn in the charts.
Reproduced on 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.17.f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.35f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project