Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Profiler] Parent processes show wrong Time if it's a bigger number
1)Launch the attached project
2)Open the profiler
3)Click "Profile Editor"
4) Choose the menu item "Test / Bug". This will freeze the editor for 10 seconds
5) Click "Profile Editor" in the profiler quickly again to stop profiling
6) Observe the profiled spike. The "TestBug" shows only about 1400ms execution time, but its child shows the correct 10 seconds.
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)