Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Profiler] Parent processes show wrong Time if it's a bigger number
1)Launch the attached project
2)Open the profiler
3)Click "Profile Editor"
4) Choose the menu item "Test / Bug". This will freeze the editor for 10 seconds
5) Click "Profile Editor" in the profiler quickly again to stop profiling
6) Observe the profiled spike. The "TestBug" shows only about 1400ms execution time, but its child shows the correct 10 seconds.
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime