Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Profiler] Parent processes show wrong Time if it's a bigger number
1)Launch the attached project
2)Open the profiler
3)Click "Profile Editor"
4) Choose the menu item "Test / Bug". This will freeze the editor for 10 seconds
5) Click "Profile Editor" in the profiler quickly again to stop profiling
6) Observe the profiled spike. The "TestBug" shows only about 1400ms execution time, but its child shows the correct 10 seconds.
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player