Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Profiler] Parent processes show wrong Time if it's a bigger number
1)Launch the attached project
2)Open the profiler
3)Click "Profile Editor"
4) Choose the menu item "Test / Bug". This will freeze the editor for 10 seconds
5) Click "Profile Editor" in the profiler quickly again to stop profiling
6) Observe the profiled spike. The "TestBug" shows only about 1400ms execution time, but its child shows the correct 10 seconds.
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property