Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Profiler] Parent processes show wrong Time if it's a bigger number
1)Launch the attached project
2)Open the profiler
3)Click "Profile Editor"
4) Choose the menu item "Test / Bug". This will freeze the editor for 10 seconds
5) Click "Profile Editor" in the profiler quickly again to stop profiling
6) Observe the profiled spike. The "TestBug" shows only about 1400ms execution time, but its child shows the correct 10 seconds.
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b1; 5.3.1p2; 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves