Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Profiler Overview information is blinking when moving the playhead around while searching in the Module details panel
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Profiler (Window->Analysis->Profiler)
3. Enable CPU Usage Module if it's not (top left corner press on the Profiler Modules drop-down list and check CPU Usage) and select it
4. In the Module details panel select to show Hierarchy (top left the drop-down list in the Module details panel)
5. In the Module details panel search bar write "loop" (search bar is located in the top right side of the Module details panel)
6. Enable recording if it's disabled
7. Change the recording to record the Editor
8. After a couple of seconds stop the recording and move the playhead around in the CPU Usage Module
Expected results: The Overview information is not blinking when moving the playhead
Actual results: The Overview information is blinking when moving the playhead
Reproducible with: 2020.1.4f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy