Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Select Hierarchy mode.
4. Enter the Play mode.
5. Change Thread to any other Thread (Select the thread from the drop-down which is outside the profiler window boundary).
Hierarchy window does not refresh automatically.
Hierarchy window should be refreshed automatically.
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4 (91ed33c208f3), 2019.3.0f2.
Working Fine in:
Occurs Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order