Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Select Hierarchy mode.
4. Enter the Play mode.
5. Change Thread to any other Thread (Select the thread from the drop-down which is outside the profiler window boundary).
Hierarchy window does not refresh automatically.
Hierarchy window should be refreshed automatically.
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4 (91ed33c208f3), 2019.3.0f2.
Working Fine in:
Occurs Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine