Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Select Hierarchy mode.
4. Enter the Play mode.
5. Change Thread to any other Thread (Select the thread from the drop-down which is outside the profiler window boundary).
Hierarchy window does not refresh automatically.
Hierarchy window should be refreshed automatically.
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4 (91ed33c208f3), 2019.3.0f2.
Working Fine in:
Occurs Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler