Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Select Hierarchy mode.
4. Enter the Play mode.
5. Change Thread to any other Thread (Select the thread from the drop-down which is outside the profiler window boundary).
Hierarchy window does not refresh automatically.
Hierarchy window should be refreshed automatically.
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4 (91ed33c208f3), 2019.3.0f2.
Working Fine in:
Occurs Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window