Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Module detail panel disappears on selecting another thread and profiler window not in focus.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Select Hierarchy mode.
4. Enter the Play mode.
5. Change Thread to any other Thread (Select the thread from the drop-down which is outside the profiler window boundary).
Hierarchy window does not refresh automatically.
Hierarchy window should be refreshed automatically.
2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4 (91ed33c208f3), 2019.3.0f2.
Working Fine in:
Occurs Only on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh