Search Issue Tracker
Profiler: memory profiler shows "unknown" for amounts >2GB
Memory profiler (both simple & detailed views) shows "Unknown" for amounts of memory
that are larger than 2GB. For example, if >2GB of texture data is used in the scene,
then sum of all "textures" is at the end of the list with "Unknown"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display