Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Profiler memory data labels overlay other parts of Profiler UI
1. Open new Unity project.
2. Enter Play mode in any scene.
3. Open Profiler window.
4. Wait until there are enough frames to fill up the Profiler.
5. Move the memory data bar to the far left of the Profiler.
Expected result: Profiler memory data labels are placed so that they would not overlay the Profiler UI.
Actual result: Profiler memory data labels overlay Profiler UI. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline