Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Profiler memory data labels overlay other parts of Profiler UI
1. Open new Unity project.
2. Enter Play mode in any scene.
3. Open Profiler window.
4. Wait until there are enough frames to fill up the Profiler.
5. Move the memory data bar to the far left of the Profiler.
Expected result: Profiler memory data labels are placed so that they would not overlay the Profiler UI.
Actual result: Profiler memory data labels overlay Profiler UI. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
- Particles are spawned with incorrect sizes when calling from LateUpdate
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity