Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Profiler memory data labels overlay other parts of Profiler UI
1. Open new Unity project.
2. Enter Play mode in any scene.
3. Open Profiler window.
4. Wait until there are enough frames to fill up the Profiler.
5. Move the memory data bar to the far left of the Profiler.
Expected result: Profiler memory data labels are placed so that they would not overlay the Profiler UI.
Actual result: Profiler memory data labels overlay Profiler UI. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime