Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Profiler is displaying Physics2D performance cost when Physics2D are not used
1. Download project "SMALL_Physics2D_ButNo2dUsed.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Select Window -> Profiler -> CPU Usage
4. Write "Physics2D" to the search field
4. Enter Play mode
Actual: Physics2D significant cost, although it is not used
Expected: Physics2D costs 0 ms
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a3; 2017.2.0b6;
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.0p3
Regression introduced on: 2017.2.0b1
Fixed in: 2017.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete