Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Profiler] Incorrect processes are assigned to coroutines in CoroutinesDelayedCalls when in Play mode
1. Open user's attached project "CoroutineTest.zip", scene "test"
2. Make sure Profiler window is visible and VSync graph under CPU Usage is hidden (for better visibility)
3. Enter Play mode and observe Profiler until spike in scripting happens (several seconds)
4. Select the frame which spiked and check it's Coroutines' activity in Overview (Update.ScriptRunDelayedDynamicFrameRate/CoroutinesDelayedCalls)
Expected: activity is assigned to correct coroutines (A.ATest should be executing garbage allocation)
Actual: activity is assigned to wrong coroutines (B.BTest is shown to be allocating GC)
Reproduced in: 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website