Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Profiler] Incorrect processes are assigned to coroutines in CoroutinesDelayedCalls when in Play mode
1. Open user's attached project "CoroutineTest.zip", scene "test"
2. Make sure Profiler window is visible and VSync graph under CPU Usage is hidden (for better visibility)
3. Enter Play mode and observe Profiler until spike in scripting happens (several seconds)
4. Select the frame which spiked and check it's Coroutines' activity in Overview (Update.ScriptRunDelayedDynamicFrameRate/CoroutinesDelayedCalls)
Expected: activity is assigned to correct coroutines (A.ATest should be executing garbage allocation)
Actual: activity is assigned to wrong coroutines (B.BTest is shown to be allocating GC)
Reproduced in: 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default