Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Profiler] GC Alloc call stacks have unrelated stack trace lines
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached "UIToolkitSamples-master.zip" project
2. Open the Trade scene
3. Open profiler, activate "Call Stacks" with GC.Alloc option
4. Enter play mode and wait for a few frames to be recorded
5. Pause the game
6. Select the first frame
7. In the Timeline view of the profiler look through Magenta tiles called "GC.Alloc"
Expected result: The stack trace shows the correct stack for the allocation.
Actual result: The top line of the stack trace is unrelated
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproduce with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0a17
Incorrect stack traces:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator