Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Profiler] GC Alloc call stacks have unrelated stack trace lines
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached "UIToolkitSamples-master.zip" project
2. Open the Trade scene
3. Open profiler, activate "Call Stacks" with GC.Alloc option
4. Enter play mode and wait for a few frames to be recorded
5. Pause the game
6. Select the first frame
7. In the Timeline view of the profiler look through Magenta tiles called "GC.Alloc"
Expected result: The stack trace shows the correct stack for the allocation.
Actual result: The top line of the stack trace is unrelated
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a5
Not reproduce with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.16f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0a17
Incorrect stack traces:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak