Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Profiler] Errors are thrown on opening the Profile Module Editor window
when a new project is created then in Profiler on opening Profile Module Editor window and adding new profiler modules errors are thrown in the console. Refer attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Open Profiler Module dropdown
4. Click on the Setting icon > Add > Add any available counters
Expected Result: No errors should be thrown on opening the Profile Module Editor window
Actual Result: Errors are thrown on opening the Profile Module Editor window
Reproducible in: 2021.2.0a20
Working Fine in:
2021.2.0a19, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.10f1, 2020.3.12f1
Environment: Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
Note: On opening a new project the first time when Profile Module Editor window gets opened that time errors get thrown.
Trying to read the value of type Dimension while reading a value of type CommaSeparator
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected