Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Profiler] Errors are thrown on opening the Profile Module Editor window
when a new project is created then in Profiler on opening Profile Module Editor window and adding new profiler modules errors are thrown in the console. Refer attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Open Profiler Module dropdown
4. Click on the Setting icon > Add > Add any available counters
Expected Result: No errors should be thrown on opening the Profile Module Editor window
Actual Result: Errors are thrown on opening the Profile Module Editor window
Reproducible in: 2021.2.0a20
Working Fine in:
2021.2.0a19, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.10f1, 2020.3.12f1
Environment: Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
Note: On opening a new project the first time when Profile Module Editor window gets opened that time errors get thrown.
Trying to read the value of type Dimension while reading a value of type CommaSeparator
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object