Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Profiler] Errors are thrown on opening the Profile Module Editor window
when a new project is created then in Profiler on opening Profile Module Editor window and adding new profiler modules errors are thrown in the console. Refer attached video.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Open Profiler Module dropdown
4. Click on the Setting icon > Add > Add any available counters
Expected Result: No errors should be thrown on opening the Profile Module Editor window
Actual Result: Errors are thrown on opening the Profile Module Editor window
Reproducible in: 2021.2.0a20
Working Fine in:
2021.2.0a19, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.10f1, 2020.3.12f1
Environment: Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
Note: On opening a new project the first time when Profile Module Editor window gets opened that time errors get thrown.
Trying to read the value of type Dimension while reading a value of type CommaSeparator
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:189)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode