Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
"Profiler.CollectAudioStats" "Time ms" is very high when "Preload audio data" is enabled on many Audio files
1. Open "AudioProfilerLagRepro.zip" project
2. "Ctrl" + "7"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Search for "Profiler.CollectAudioStats"
Expected Result: "Time ms" isn't very high (>100ms)
Actual Result: "Time ms" is very high (100-150ms)
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset