Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
"Profiler.CollectAudioStats" "Time ms" is very high when "Preload audio data" is enabled on many Audio files
1. Open "AudioProfilerLagRepro.zip" project
2. "Ctrl" + "7"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Search for "Profiler.CollectAudioStats"
Expected Result: "Time ms" isn't very high (>100ms)
Actual Result: "Time ms" is very high (100-150ms)
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project