Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
"Profiler.CollectAudioStats" "Time ms" is very high when "Preload audio data" is enabled on many Audio files
1. Open "AudioProfilerLagRepro.zip" project
2. "Ctrl" + "7"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Search for "Profiler.CollectAudioStats"
Expected Result: "Time ms" isn't very high (>100ms)
Actual Result: "Time ms" is very high (100-150ms)
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window