Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
"Profiler.CollectAudioStats" "Time ms" is very high when "Preload audio data" is enabled on many Audio files
1. Open "AudioProfilerLagRepro.zip" project
2. "Ctrl" + "7"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Search for "Profiler.CollectAudioStats"
Expected Result: "Time ms" isn't very high (>100ms)
Actual Result: "Time ms" is very high (100-150ms)
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a12
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.2.15f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4