Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Current frame data not shown after selecting previous frame for the second time.
-Frame marker is not moving to the position of the current frame for the second time.
-Also, current frame data is not shown.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Playmode.
4. Select any frame in the CPU section.
5. Click on the Current Frame tab.
6. Repeat step 4 & Step 5.
Current frame is not showing on the second time.
Current frame should be shown on the second time
2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f4 (e5c8d37da131), 2019.3.0b11.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'