Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Current frame data not shown after selecting previous frame for the second time.
-Frame marker is not moving to the position of the current frame for the second time.
-Also, current frame data is not shown.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Playmode.
4. Select any frame in the CPU section.
5. Click on the Current Frame tab.
6. Repeat step 4 & Step 5.
Current frame is not showing on the second time.
Current frame should be shown on the second time
2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f4 (e5c8d37da131), 2019.3.0b11.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open