Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Current frame data not shown after selecting previous frame for the second time.
-Frame marker is not moving to the position of the current frame for the second time.
-Also, current frame data is not shown.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Enter Playmode.
4. Select any frame in the CPU section.
5. Click on the Current Frame tab.
6. Repeat step 4 & Step 5.
Current frame is not showing on the second time.
Current frame should be shown on the second time
2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f4 (e5c8d37da131), 2019.3.0b11.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned