Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[Profiler] Color changes are not reflecting on selecting Color Blind Mode in profiling timeline
Color changes are not reflecting on selecting "Color Blind Mode" in profiling timeline
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > profiler
3. Hit play
4. Enable "Color Blind Mode" from context menu in the upper-right corner of the Profiler window.
Colors not reflecting in profiling timeline
Color should reflect in profiling timeline when Color Blind Mode is selected
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0b1
Working fine on:
2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3
Windows and Mac
Refer attached screenshot
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function