Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[Profiler] Color changes are not reflecting on selecting Color Blind Mode in profiling timeline
Color changes are not reflecting on selecting "Color Blind Mode" in profiling timeline
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > profiler
3. Hit play
4. Enable "Color Blind Mode" from context menu in the upper-right corner of the Profiler window.
Colors not reflecting in profiling timeline
Color should reflect in profiling timeline when Color Blind Mode is selected
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0b1
Working fine on:
2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3
Windows and Mac
Refer attached screenshot
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene