Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Color changes are not reflecting on selecting Color Blind Mode in profiling timeline
Color changes are not reflecting on selecting "Color Blind Mode" in profiling timeline
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Analysis > profiler
3. Hit play
4. Enable "Color Blind Mode" from context menu in the upper-right corner of the Profiler window.
Colors not reflecting in profiling timeline
Color should reflect in profiling timeline when Color Blind Mode is selected
2019.1.0a9, 2018.3.0b11, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.1.0b1
Working fine on:
2018.1.0a7, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.0f3
Windows and Mac
Refer attached screenshot
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state