Search Issue Tracker
profiler: channel/group sorting mismatch with indicators/options
-e: the arrow indicators in the various tabs of the audio profiler don't always match the actual sorting
--open test scene of attached project
--start scene with profiler
--select audio in the profiler
--click "Objects" arrow indicator
--NOTICE you can change the sorting
--sort audio sources by increasing numbers
--switch to Groups or "Channels and Groups"
--click the arrow indicator
--NOTICE that the same arrow now expand/collapse the hierarchy and sorting stays the same
--maybe change the sorting arrow to a different icon?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D