Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Can't use keyboard arrows to access current frame
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open any project
2. open the Profiler Window (Window>Analysis>Profiler)
3. load attached profiler data file in (skip point 4) or profile e.g. the editor for a bit (make sure you have CPU Usage and Rendering Modules enabled)
4. wait until the first profiled frames run out of the screen on the left, then save the profiler data and load it back in
Expected: using the arrow keys on the keyboard should allow move the selected frame to any of the frames from the 1st to 300st
Actual: the 300st is not reachable via keyboard keys, only through the arrow keys in the toolbar.
Reproduced on 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.17.f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.35f1
Note: in versions prior to 2019.3, not even the 1st frame can be reached.
Note2: in 2019.3 and up, the saved profiler can be set to retain a varying amount of frames in the profiler preferences (between 300-2000). Loading the saved data reveals that there is actually one frame more retained than what was defined in the preferences, so in these versions, it's eg. the 301st frame that is inaccessible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [Core] Changing the GUID of a prefab being edited in isolation triggers different issues
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view