Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Can't use keyboard arrows to access current frame
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open any project
2. open the Profiler Window (Window>Analysis>Profiler)
3. load attached profiler data file in (skip point 4) or profile e.g. the editor for a bit (make sure you have CPU Usage and Rendering Modules enabled)
4. wait until the first profiled frames run out of the screen on the left, then save the profiler data and load it back in
Expected: using the arrow keys on the keyboard should allow move the selected frame to any of the frames from the 1st to 300st
Actual: the 300st is not reachable via keyboard keys, only through the arrow keys in the toolbar.
Reproduced on 2020.1.0a18, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.2.17.f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.35f1
Note: in versions prior to 2019.3, not even the 1st frame can be reached.
Note2: in 2019.3 and up, the saved profiler can be set to retain a varying amount of frames in the profiler preferences (between 300-2000). Loading the saved data reveals that there is actually one frame more retained than what was defined in the preferences, so in these versions, it's eg. the 301st frame that is inaccessible.
Oct 08, 2020 16:32
In fact, the most important thing is to have the right material, and this is extremely difficult, honestly speaking from experience, because it is better, I would even say, much better if you just go to professionals and they will be able to help you with this case. I would say from myself that you can come here now without any problem for writemyessay4me.org/thesis , they have to do it cool as usual. I have already ordered from them many times and I am very glad that I decided to do it. The guys are really pros, so I highly recommend them. Good luck!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed with 2020.1.0a19, backported to 2019.3.0f6, 2018.4.19f1