Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Profiler] "No Data" blocks appear in Profiler Charts on pausing and playing
Blocks of "No Data" appear in the profiler charts on pausing and playing, in this example Audio but other modules are affected as well.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. View Rendering tab
4. Pause > Play > Pause > Play
"No Data" blocks appears in the chart
Note: Same happens for other profiler charts except CPU and GPU Usage
If there is CPU & GPU Data, there should be data for the other modules as well and no "No Data" blocks should appear.
Windows and Mac
2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player