Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Profiler] Audio Profiler shows "wrong" information when using Spatialization
1. Open project
2. Run ReproScene
3. Open Audio Profiler (opentab "Channels" and "Channels and groups")
4. Notice that the profiler says "3D: NO" for AudioSources that have Spatialization activated. This is not only wrong but also makes the Audio Profiler kind of useless to debug real 3D audio because consequently, Distance, MinDist and MaxDist have "N/A" in this case.
Expected Behavior: When real audio spatialization is used (using the Audio Spatialization API that was introduced in Unity 5.2), the profiler needs to show "3D" for any spatialized audio-source and also Distance, MinDist and MaxDist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position