Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Profiler] Audio Profiler shows "wrong" information when using Spatialization
1. Open project
2. Run ReproScene
3. Open Audio Profiler (opentab "Channels" and "Channels and groups")
4. Notice that the profiler says "3D: NO" for AudioSources that have Spatialization activated. This is not only wrong but also makes the Audio Profiler kind of useless to debug real 3D audio because consequently, Distance, MinDist and MaxDist have "N/A" in this case.
Expected Behavior: When real audio spatialization is used (using the Audio Spatialization API that was introduced in Unity 5.2), the profiler needs to show "3D" for any spatialized audio-source and also Distance, MinDist and MaxDist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback
- Custom Event do not fire on builds
- [WebGL] Mouse input is blocked after a few moves when using Edge browser
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown