Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Profiler] Audio Profiler shows "wrong" information when using Spatialization
1. Open project
2. Run ReproScene
3. Open Audio Profiler (opentab "Channels" and "Channels and groups")
4. Notice that the profiler says "3D: NO" for AudioSources that have Spatialization activated. This is not only wrong but also makes the Audio Profiler kind of useless to debug real 3D audio because consequently, Distance, MinDist and MaxDist have "N/A" in this case.
Expected Behavior: When real audio spatialization is used (using the Audio Spatialization API that was introduced in Unity 5.2), the profiler needs to show "3D" for any spatialized audio-source and also Distance, MinDist and MaxDist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events