Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Profiler] Audio Profiler shows "wrong" information when using Spatialization
1. Open project
2. Run ReproScene
3. Open Audio Profiler (opentab "Channels" and "Channels and groups")
4. Notice that the profiler says "3D: NO" for AudioSources that have Spatialization activated. This is not only wrong but also makes the Audio Profiler kind of useless to debug real 3D audio because consequently, Distance, MinDist and MaxDist have "N/A" in this case.
Expected Behavior: When real audio spatialization is used (using the Audio Spatialization API that was introduced in Unity 5.2), the profiler needs to show "3D" for any spatialized audio-source and also Distance, MinDist and MaxDist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached