Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Profiler] Audio Profiler shows "wrong" information when using Spatialization
1. Open project
2. Run ReproScene
3. Open Audio Profiler (opentab "Channels" and "Channels and groups")
4. Notice that the profiler says "3D: NO" for AudioSources that have Spatialization activated. This is not only wrong but also makes the Audio Profiler kind of useless to debug real 3D audio because consequently, Distance, MinDist and MaxDist have "N/A" in this case.
Expected Behavior: When real audio spatialization is used (using the Audio Spatialization API that was introduced in Unity 5.2), the profiler needs to show "3D" for any spatialized audio-source and also Distance, MinDist and MaxDist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager