Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Profiler] ArgumentOutOfRangeException gets thrown in the Console when folding a large amount of entries
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Set the Profiler target to Editor and capture some data
4. In the Frame Chart select one of the spiky frames
5. Set the Module details panel view to 'Hierarchy'
6. Select the top entry in the details
7. Hold the right arrow key to expand all the data
8. Once all the data is expanded, hold the left arrow key to fold all the data
Expected result: Data is folded, no visible errors present
Actual result: The 'ArgumentOutOfRangeException' gets thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
-The issue is reproducible when the Module details panel view is set to Hierarchy or Raw Hierarchy
- The following error appears in the Console:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete