Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Profiler] ArgumentOutOfRangeException gets thrown in the Console when folding a large amount of entries
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Set the Profiler target to Editor and capture some data
4. In the Frame Chart select one of the spiky frames
5. Set the Module details panel view to 'Hierarchy'
6. Select the top entry in the details
7. Hold the right arrow key to expand all the data
8. Once all the data is expanded, hold the left arrow key to fold all the data
Expected result: Data is folded, no visible errors present
Actual result: The 'ArgumentOutOfRangeException' gets thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.6f1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.2.0a6
-The issue is reproducible when the Module details panel view is set to Hierarchy or Raw Hierarchy
- The following error appears in the Console:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version