Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Procedural Material]Performing initial generation of multiple substances at once leaks significant amounts of memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SubstanceLeaking.zip"
2. Open "Playground" scene
3. Open profiler and observe the memory tab or open Task manager and watch Unity's used memory
4. Select "Tester" gameobject and select "Initial Generation Concurrent" in the "Test to run" field
5. Observe memory pooling up and not being cleared even when play mode is stopped.
Expected: Memory should be cleaned up after Gameobject/texture is destroyed.
Actual: In a very short time period memory will pool up and not get cleaned up until you shut down the editor
Reproduced on: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error