Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[Procedural Material]Performing initial generation of multiple substances at once leaks significant amounts of memory
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SubstanceLeaking.zip"
2. Open "Playground" scene
3. Open profiler and observe the memory tab or open Task manager and watch Unity's used memory
4. Select "Tester" gameobject and select "Initial Generation Concurrent" in the "Test to run" field
5. Observe memory pooling up and not being cleared even when play mode is stopped.
Expected: Memory should be cleaned up after Gameobject/texture is destroyed.
Actual: In a very short time period memory will pool up and not get cleaned up until you shut down the editor
Reproduced on: 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing