Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Probuilder reverts all the changes made to Poly Shape Object when using CTRL + Z (Undo)
How to reproduce:
1. Download linked repro project from OwnCloud and open it.
2. Select any New Game Object in the Hierarchy.
3. In Inspector Window press Open ProBuilder.
4. In the Scene Window select option "Vertex selection" and adjust a couple of vertices any way you want.
5. Press Ctrl + Z, all the changes were reverted.
Expected result: Ctrl + Z reverts only the last change made to Poly Shape, not all the changes.
Actual result: Ctrl + Z reverts all the changes made to Poly Shape.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.1.0b9
Not reproducible with - 2018.1.0b8, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3, 5.6.5p3
Verified in: 2018.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- Decal is not displayed when Fog is enabled