Search Issue Tracker
Problems activating licensens on dev environment
When trying to activate license number i get an error msg saying "Error loading page" "Failure when receiving data from the peer"
1: using command, Unity.exe -activationserver activation-dev.hq.unity3d.com -licenseserver license-dev.hq.unity3d.com
2: logging with username and pw, firstname.lastname@example.org pw: Test1234
3. Getting a list of licens numbers available for the user, tying to activate license: E3-A37R-4939-2UVF-6TXR-DXJS
4. The error msg is displayed.
No 1. Error msg
No 2. Command
No 3. List of licenses
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker