Search Issue Tracker
Problems activating licensens on dev environment
When trying to activate license number i get an error msg saying "Error loading page" "Failure when receiving data from the peer"
1: using command, Unity.exe -activationserver activation-dev.hq.unity3d.com -licenseserver license-dev.hq.unity3d.com
2: logging with username and pw, firstname.lastname@example.org pw: Test1234
3. Getting a list of licens numbers available for the user, tying to activate license: E3-A37R-4939-2UVF-6TXR-DXJS
4. The error msg is displayed.
No 1. Error msg
No 2. Command
No 3. List of licenses
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect