Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Problem with GetDimensions method HLSL -> GLSL conversion
When using GetDimensions method in compute shader, it's being converted to length method for buffer with _buf postfix. But variable with this postfix remains undefined. And in any case length method cannot be applied uimageBuffer type.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject