Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prewarm] Total Time can go into negatives, throwing a 'Thread group size must be above zero' error
1. Create a Visual Effect asset in the project folder, or select an existing one.
2. Select a negative value for 'PreWarm Total Time'
3. Observe the console errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)