Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prewarm] Total Time can go into negatives, throwing a 'Thread group size must be above zero' error
1. Create a Visual Effect asset in the project folder, or select an existing one.
2. Select a negative value for 'PreWarm Total Time'
3. Observe the console errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called