Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prewarm] Total Time can go into negatives, throwing a 'Thread group size must be above zero' error
1. Create a Visual Effect asset in the project folder, or select an existing one.
2. Select a negative value for 'PreWarm Total Time'
3. Observe the console errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete