Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prewarm] Total Time can go into negatives, throwing a 'Thread group size must be above zero' error
1. Create a Visual Effect asset in the project folder, or select an existing one.
2. Select a negative value for 'PreWarm Total Time'
3. Observe the console errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
Fixed in 2021.1.0a2.727