Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prewarm] Total Time can go into negatives, throwing a 'Thread group size must be above zero' error
1. Create a Visual Effect asset in the project folder, or select an existing one.
2. Select a negative value for 'PreWarm Total Time'
3. Observe the console errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string