Search Issue Tracker
Previewing transition on a cube gives errors
1. Create a simple animation for a cube (rotation, position animation)
2. Create a controller for the cube and set it: Any State --> New Animation (with the simple animation in it)
3. Try to preview the transition
4. Error pops up:
Reported delta does not match with progression of time. Check that the OnInteractivePreviewGUI function only updates the Animator on Repaint events.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open