Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Preview window of a transition shows NaN when changing Transition Duration after selecting a state in the Animator Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open case_1092857-Preview window repro
2. Go to Window -> Animation -> Animator
3. In the Project window select "New Animator Controller"
4. In the Animator window select the transition between "New State" and "New State 0"
5. Change Transition Duration to 0.05
6. In the Animator window select "New State"
7. Select the transition between "New State" and "New State 0" again
8. Change Transition Duration to 0.2
Expected result: Preview window of a transition works
Actual result: Preview window shows NaN
Reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
Note: There are no console errors in this repro project, but there are in the one that the user has attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors