Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Preview window of a transition shows NaN when changing Transition Duration after selecting a state in the Animator Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open case_1092857-Preview window repro
2. Go to Window -> Animation -> Animator
3. In the Project window select "New Animator Controller"
4. In the Animator window select the transition between "New State" and "New State 0"
5. Change Transition Duration to 0.05
6. In the Animator window select "New State"
7. Select the transition between "New State" and "New State 0" again
8. Change Transition Duration to 0.2
Expected result: Preview window of a transition works
Actual result: Preview window shows NaN
Reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
Note: There are no console errors in this repro project, but there are in the one that the user has attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field