Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1148952"
2. Select "NewLayer", "NewLayer1" and "NewLayer2" in the Project window
3. Observe the Preview window in the Inspector
Expected result: Selected Terrain layers have different preview images
Actual result: All of the selected Terrain layers have the same preview image
Reproducible with: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a8
Feature to Preview multiple Terrain layers in the Inspector was added in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'