Search Issue Tracker
Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1148952"
2. Select "NewLayer", "NewLayer1" and "NewLayer2" in the Project window
3. Observe the Preview window in the Inspector
Expected result: Selected Terrain layers have different preview images
Actual result: All of the selected Terrain layers have the same preview image
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a9, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a8
Feature to Preview multiple Terrain layers in the Inspector was added in 2018.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse