Search Issue Tracker
Preview resize is broken for world space canvas
- Open a scene with a world space canvas such as Lighting from uGUIProject.
- Try to preview-resize a parent. For example, select the Continue button and then preview-resize the parent Window by moving the mouse cursor to the window edges and resize when the cursor changes to resize arrows.
- Notice that the rects change size, but the vertices don't follow the rects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar