Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
"Preview Packages in Use" warning is shown in the Editor when Multiplayer HLAPI package is imported
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project using the default 3D template
2. Import the Multiplayer HLAPI package
3. Observe the top-right side of the Editor
Expected result: "Preview Packages in Use" doesn't appear
Actual result: "Preview Packages in Use" appears when non-preview package version is installed
Reproducible with: 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3 (1.0.0, 1.0.6)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1 (Preview package warning doesn't exist)
Note: Errors are thrown when using a package lower than 1.0.6
The package has the dependency which is a preview package, nuget.mono-cecil. It would probably make more sense to the users if they could see why this package has this effect, clicking on "show me" in the "Preview Packages in Use" dropdown just shows an empty list.
(ps: unfortunately there is no non-preview version of this package)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer