Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Preview of the other material color is changed to the color of the material used for Projector
1. Open the attached project;
2. Create a new material;
3. In the Inspector Window, notice the color of the new material;
4. Change the color of ProjectorsMaterial.mat;
5. Press on the new material to see its color change in the inspector.
Expected result: the color of the new material is not affected by the material used for the Projector.
Actual result: color of the new material is changed to the color of the material used for the Projector.
Note: it only affects preview of the Material, it does not change the color of material.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b1.
Regression introduced on: 2017.1.0b2.
Fixed on 2017.3.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager