Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Preview of the other material color is changed to the color of the material used for Projector
1. Open the attached project;
2. Create a new material;
3. In the Inspector Window, notice the color of the new material;
4. Change the color of ProjectorsMaterial.mat;
5. Press on the new material to see its color change in the inspector.
Expected result: the color of the new material is not affected by the material used for the Projector.
Actual result: color of the new material is changed to the color of the material used for the Projector.
Note: it only affects preview of the Material, it does not change the color of material.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b1.
Regression introduced on: 2017.1.0b2.
Fixed on 2017.3.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes