Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Preview of the other material color is changed to the color of the material used for Projector
1. Open the attached project;
2. Create a new material;
3. In the Inspector Window, notice the color of the new material;
4. Change the color of ProjectorsMaterial.mat;
5. Press on the new material to see its color change in the inspector.
Expected result: the color of the new material is not affected by the material used for the Projector.
Actual result: color of the new material is changed to the color of the material used for the Projector.
Note: it only affects preview of the Material, it does not change the color of material.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3.
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b1.
Regression introduced on: 2017.1.0b2.
Fixed on 2017.3.0b8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted