Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[Scriptable BuildPipeline] Preview Animation Clips are included in Asset Bundles
1. Open "Project.zip" project
2. "Window" -> "AssetBundle Browser"
3. Build Asset Bundles
4. Inspect the Asset Bundle
Actual Result: Preview Animation Clips are included in the Assets Bundle
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.10f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2017.4.33f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'