Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Pressing TAB key does not navigate between input controls
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create two InputFields in Hierarchy
3. Click Inspector -> Input Field -> Visualize button
4. Play the scene
5. Click on an input field, type some text so you can tell keyboard input is working
5. Press TAB key
6. Nothing happens
After typing some text if you press enter and type again, text will appear in the same inputfield, but if after pressing enter you wait some time focus goes to next inputfield and text is seen there.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData