Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in All
Found in [Package]
Pressing Raise or Lower Terrain shortcut throws an error when Terrain Tools is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select the "Terrain" GameObject in the Scene view
4. Press "F1" key on the keyboard
5. Press "Resolve conflict"
6. Set Terrain/Raise or Lower Terrain command to "F2"
7. Go back to the Scene view
8. Repeat 3rd step and press "F2"
Expected result: Raise or Lower Terrain tool is selected
Actual result: "Cannot find tool 'Raise or Lower Terrain'" error message is thrown in the Console log
Reproducible with: 1.1.2-preview (2019.3.16f1), 3.0.1-preview (2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a13)
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 and 2018.4.23f1 (Terrain Tools not supported)
Note: Terrain Tools package is already installed in the user's project. If you delete the package the shortcut will work properly and select the tool.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak