Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in All
Found in [Package]
Pressing Raise or Lower Terrain shortcut throws an error when Terrain Tools is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select the "Terrain" GameObject in the Scene view
4. Press "F1" key on the keyboard
5. Press "Resolve conflict"
6. Set Terrain/Raise or Lower Terrain command to "F2"
7. Go back to the Scene view
8. Repeat 3rd step and press "F2"
Expected result: Raise or Lower Terrain tool is selected
Actual result: "Cannot find tool 'Raise or Lower Terrain'" error message is thrown in the Console log
Reproducible with: 1.1.2-preview (2019.3.16f1), 3.0.1-preview (2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a13)
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 and 2018.4.23f1 (Terrain Tools not supported)
Note: Terrain Tools package is already installed in the user's project. If you delete the package the shortcut will work properly and select the tool.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected