Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in All
Found in [Package]
Pressing Raise or Lower Terrain shortcut throws an error when Terrain Tools is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select the "Terrain" GameObject in the Scene view
4. Press "F1" key on the keyboard
5. Press "Resolve conflict"
6. Set Terrain/Raise or Lower Terrain command to "F2"
7. Go back to the Scene view
8. Repeat 3rd step and press "F2"
Expected result: Raise or Lower Terrain tool is selected
Actual result: "Cannot find tool 'Raise or Lower Terrain'" error message is thrown in the Console log
Reproducible with: 1.1.2-preview (2019.3.16f1), 3.0.1-preview (2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a13)
Could not test with: 2017.4.40f1 and 2018.4.23f1 (Terrain Tools not supported)
Note: Terrain Tools package is already installed in the user's project. If you delete the package the shortcut will work properly and select the tool.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac