Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Pressing Escape after dragging a number variable will Undo the change
- Hover mouse over the Depth field in the Camera component and drag to change it's value
- Press Escape
Expected: Nothing happens! The change was already commited (this is the behaviour in Unity 4.2.1)
Actual: The change you made to the value is undone (so Escape acts like Undo)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted