Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Presets Don't Record Per Platform Settings
1. Open the submitted project
2. Select TextureImporter Asset in the Project window
3. Select a platform and click override settings
4. Change import settings for that platform
5. Click anywhere in the Editor to deselect TextureImporter
6. Select TextureImporter again
Expected result: Changes in settings are saved
Actual result: Changes in settings are reverted
Reproduces on: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
The issue does not reproduce with Asset Import Pipeline v1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"