Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Presets Don't Record Per Platform Settings
1. Open the submitted project
2. Select TextureImporter Asset in the Project window
3. Select a platform and click override settings
4. Change import settings for that platform
5. Click anywhere in the Editor to deselect TextureImporter
6. Select TextureImporter again
Expected result: Changes in settings are saved
Actual result: Changes in settings are reverted
Reproduces on: 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
The issue does not reproduce with Asset Import Pipeline v1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first