Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
1. Open a fresh project
2. Create a preset out of anything (components, importers, assets)
3. Select the preset from the project view and delete it
Result: A NullReference Exception error thrown in the console about DestroyInternalEditor()
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.Presets.PresetEditor.DestroyInternalEditor () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/PresetsEditor/PresetEditor.cs:174)
UnityEditor.Presets.PresetEditor.OnDisable () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/PresetsEditor/PresetEditor.cs:69)
Only reproducible on single selection ... having multiselection, the inspector isn't shown for one single preset so the problem doesn't appear
Regression introduced in 2019.3 ... apparently caused by AssetDatabaseV2 changes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete