Search Issue Tracker
[TreeCreator] [Preset] Tree properties changes in the scene on changing the properties in Tree preset asset and vice versa
Tree properties changes in the scene on changing the properties in Tree preset asset and vice versa.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Tree.
3. Create a Preset for Tree.
4. Change Tree Seed, Ground Offset and Translucency Color properties in Tree preset asset.
Tree properties changes in the scene on changing the properties in Tree preset.
Tree properties should not be changed.
- Could not Test on 2019.3, 2019.2, 2019.1 due to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1187140/
- Preset is introduced in 2018.2 and preset properties were introduced from 2019.1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample