Search Issue Tracker
[TreeCreator] [Preset] Tree properties changes in the scene on changing the properties in Tree preset asset and vice versa
Tree properties changes in the scene on changing the properties in Tree preset asset and vice versa.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Tree.
3. Create a Preset for Tree.
4. Change Tree Seed, Ground Offset and Translucency Color properties in Tree preset asset.
Tree properties changes in the scene on changing the properties in Tree preset.
Tree properties should not be changed.
- Could not Test on 2019.3, 2019.2, 2019.1 due to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1187140/
- Preset is introduced in 2018.2 and preset properties were introduced from 2019.1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right