Search Issue Tracker
[TreeCreator] [Preset] Tree properties changes in the scene on changing the properties in Tree preset asset and vice versa
Tree properties changes in the scene on changing the properties in Tree preset asset and vice versa.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Tree.
3. Create a Preset for Tree.
4. Change Tree Seed, Ground Offset and Translucency Color properties in Tree preset asset.
Tree properties changes in the scene on changing the properties in Tree preset.
Tree properties should not be changed.
- Could not Test on 2019.3, 2019.2, 2019.1 due to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1187140/
- Preset is introduced in 2018.2 and preset properties were introduced from 2019.1.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true