Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Preset] "Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout when a preset of "Player Settings" is created
On creating preset of "Player Settings", Dropdown icon of "Supported Aspect Ratios" under "Resolution and Presentation" and "Preload Assets" under "Other Settings" overlap with window layout, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Create preset of Player settings
4. Project > PlayerSettings > Inspector
5. Resolution and Presentation > Supported Aspect Ratios
6. Other Settings > Preloaded Assets
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon visible clearly and doesn't overlap with window layout
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object