Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Preset] "Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout when a preset of "Player Settings" is created
On creating preset of "Player Settings", Dropdown icon of "Supported Aspect Ratios" under "Resolution and Presentation" and "Preload Assets" under "Other Settings" overlap with window layout, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Create preset of Player settings
4. Project > PlayerSettings > Inspector
5. Resolution and Presentation > Supported Aspect Ratios
6. Other Settings > Preloaded Assets
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon visible clearly and doesn't overlap with window layout
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project