Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Preset] "Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout when a preset of "Player Settings" is created
On creating preset of "Player Settings", Dropdown icon of "Supported Aspect Ratios" under "Resolution and Presentation" and "Preload Assets" under "Other Settings" overlap with window layout, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Create preset of Player settings
4. Project > PlayerSettings > Inspector
5. Resolution and Presentation > Supported Aspect Ratios
6. Other Settings > Preloaded Assets
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon visible clearly and doesn't overlap with window layout
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send