Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Preset] "Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout when a preset of "Player Settings" is created
On creating preset of "Player Settings", Dropdown icon of "Supported Aspect Ratios" under "Resolution and Presentation" and "Preload Assets" under "Other Settings" overlap with window layout, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Create preset of Player settings
4. Project > PlayerSettings > Inspector
5. Resolution and Presentation > Supported Aspect Ratios
6. Other Settings > Preloaded Assets
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon visible clearly and doesn't overlap with window layout
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset