Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Preset] "Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout when a preset of "Player Settings" is created
On creating preset of "Player Settings", Dropdown icon of "Supported Aspect Ratios" under "Resolution and Presentation" and "Preload Assets" under "Other Settings" overlap with window layout, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player
3. Create preset of Player settings
4. Project > PlayerSettings > Inspector
5. Resolution and Presentation > Supported Aspect Ratios
6. Other Settings > Preloaded Assets
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon overlaps with window layout
"Supported Aspect Ratios" dropdown icon visible clearly and doesn't overlap with window layout
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance