Search Issue Tracker
[Preset Manager] Preset of .skp file don't have the same properties as SketchUpImporter
Preset of .skp file doesn't have the same properties as SketchUpImporter.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Import attached .skp file. (Langevin.skp)
3. Create preset of the file.
Longitude, latitude and north correction values are different.
Preset has same properties as SketchUpImporter.
Windows and Mac
2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts