Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Preset] Dropdown icons for the properties under "Mesh Renderer" preset are missing
All properties dropdown icons are missing when preset of "Mesh Renderer" is created, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > right-click > 3D Object > Cube
3. Create Mesh Renderer Preset
The dropdown icons are missing in Mesh Renderer Preset.
The dropdown icons are visible clearly
2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.3.0f2
Working fine in :
2020.1.0a15 , 2019.3.0f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody