Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Preset] Dropdown icons for the properties under "Mesh Renderer" preset are missing
All properties dropdown icons are missing when preset of "Mesh Renderer" is created, refer attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > right-click > 3D Object > Cube
3. Create Mesh Renderer Preset
The dropdown icons are missing in Mesh Renderer Preset.
The dropdown icons are visible clearly
2020.1.0a17, 2020.1.0a16, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.3.0f2
Working fine in :
2020.1.0a15 , 2019.3.0f1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed the issue foldout icon under the Mesh renderer preset editor.