Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Preloading Sprite Asset is incorrectly loaded as Texture
When we have localized Sprites in the Asset Table and Preloading is enabled, they will be loaded as Textures which results in errors being thrown when trying to get the Localized Sprite asset.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"