Search Issue Tracker
[Performance Regression] Prefab PerformanceTest: MeasureSaveTimeForPrefab(20,1,1,1000) is significantly slower
The PrefabSaveTests test: Test: MeasureSaveTimeForPrefab(20,1,1,1000) is significantly slower in 2019.3 than 2019.2 or 18.4
It looks like the regression was introduced with the change-set: 2019.3.0a1 (25828b1b312)
There is a second, even worse regression introduced in 2020.1.a5 (1e4819d07b04)
Platform observed on - MacOS
To observe the issue:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version