Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Prefabs update causes Unity to freeze
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Nested" scene
3. Add any component to Assets/NestedHierarchy/Tile prefab, Unity freezes for a minute
Expected result: Unity adds a component and updates every tile in the scene in seconds.
Actual result: Unity freezes for a minute or more.
Reproducible with: 2017.3.0a3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.1.0p3, 5.6.3f1, 5.6.0b1, 5.6.0a6.
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a6.
Not Reproducible with: 5.6.0a5, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.4p2.
Fixed in 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
- Scene file spikes in size when the scene contains a lot of prefabs
Jul 22, 2019 06:00
Here i am needed the post how the explore internet http://internetexplorerwindows10.com in window 10 such the nice post for all the online users.