Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Prefab's references are lost when modifying prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "PrefabReferenceLostRepro.zip" project
2. Go to Assets -> Scenes and open 'SampleScene'
3. Click on 'Spawner' and call 'Log' in the ContextMenu in the Inspector
4. Observe the Console
5. Go to Assets, open Enemy in Prefab Mode and edit it (e.g. change the position)
6. Repeat 3, 4 steps
Expected result: Console returns 'Enemy(Enemy)'
Actual result: Console returns 'null'
Reproducible: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0a11
Fixed in: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine