Search Issue Tracker
Prefabs lose their Textures in the Build when their are Instantiated
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "ww2-unity-rts-game.zip"
2. Build the project
3. Select an Excavator looking GameObject in the Scene
4. Select one of the options displayed in Canvases
5. Place a GameObject(Building)
6. Notice that the Building does not have any Textures on them
Expected results: Instantiated GameObject are displayed with their Textures
Actual results: Instantiated GameObjects lose their Reference to their Textures
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b2, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12
Notes: This issue only exists in the Build. Prefabs brake in this project in versions lower than 2018.3.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'