Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Prefabs dragged into scene in Play Mode are not unpacked
Prefabs already in the scene when entering Play Mode are unpacked, but Prefabs dragged in while in Play Mode are not. This causes issue such as scripts that reparent in Awake causing errors that the Prefab instance can't be modified. Runtime logic should never cause these editor workflow specific errors. Fix this by unpacking Prefabs when they are dragged into the scene in Play Mode. Should only happen in Play Mode, and only if the destination scene is not a Preview scene. Must happen prior to all script callbacks, such as Awake.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer