Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Radius and Height Properties in Nev Mesh Obstacle
Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Radius and Height Properties in Nev Mesh Obstacle even though changes are visible in the Override window. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Add component > Nev Mesh Obstacle> Add
4. Hierarchy > GameObject > Inspector > Nev Mesh Obstacle > Shape > Capsule > Select
5. Create Prefab of GameObject
6. Hierarchy > GameObject > Inspector > Nev Mesh Obstacle > Change Radius and Height Properties.
Actual result: Blue highlight is missing even though changes are visible in Override window
Expected result: Changes made to the prefab should be highlighted
Occurring in: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Blue highlight is introduced in 2019.1.0a1
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform