Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Radius and Height Properties in Nev Mesh Obstacle
Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Radius and Height Properties in Nev Mesh Obstacle even though changes are visible in the Override window. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Add component > Nev Mesh Obstacle> Add
4. Hierarchy > GameObject > Inspector > Nev Mesh Obstacle > Shape > Capsule > Select
5. Create Prefab of GameObject
6. Hierarchy > GameObject > Inspector > Nev Mesh Obstacle > Change Radius and Height Properties.
Actual result: Blue highlight is missing even though changes are visible in Override window
Expected result: Changes made to the prefab should be highlighted
Occurring in: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Blue highlight is introduced in 2019.1.0a1
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string