Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Radius and Height Properties in Nev Mesh Obstacle
Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Radius and Height Properties in Nev Mesh Obstacle even though changes are visible in the Override window. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy >right-click > Create Empty
3. Inspector > Add component > Nev Mesh Obstacle> Add
4. Hierarchy > GameObject > Inspector > Nev Mesh Obstacle > Shape > Capsule > Select
5. Create Prefab of GameObject
6. Hierarchy > GameObject > Inspector > Nev Mesh Obstacle > Change Radius and Height Properties.
Actual result: Blue highlight is missing even though changes are visible in Override window
Expected result: Changes made to the prefab should be highlighted
Occurring in: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2019.1.0a1
Note: Blue highlight is introduced in 2019.1.0a1
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete