Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Prefabs] Blue highlight (Override indicator) is misaligned for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh Collider
Blue highlight (Override indicator) for Cooking options dropdown in the Mesh Collider is misaligned, Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Hierarchy > Create > 3D Object > Plane
3) Drag Plane object to the Project window to make a prefab
4) Hierarchy > Plane > Inspector
5) Mesh Collider > Cooking Options > Everything
Actual result: Override indicator (blue indicator) appears misaligned for Cooking options
Expected result: Override indicator (blue indicator) appears aligned in a single line on the left.
Note: Override indicator (blue indicator) for Cooking options is introduced in 2020.2.0b3
Occurring in: 2020.2.0b3
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator