Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Prefab] Redo action is not performed for Toggle Active State on Prefab Object
Performing redo action after undoing 'Toggle Active State' does not work for a Prefab Object in Hierarchy.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Create Empty > Create a Prefab
3. Hierarchy > Prefab > Rightclick > Toggle Active State
4. Edit > Undo > Redo OR Ctrl+Z > Ctrl+Y
Redo action isn't performed for Toggle Active State
The object should be made inactive after redoing Toggle Active State
1. 'Toggle Active State' feature was introduced in 2021.1.0a1
2. Similar issue fixed https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/694119/
Windows 10, macOS 10.15 and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Undo Redo Operations performed smoothly.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Redo action performed succesfully.