Search Issue Tracker
[Prefab] PrefabUtility.CreatePrefab function throws null reference exeption when gameobject is null
1. Run -> PrefabUtility.CreatePrefab("prefab.prefab", null);
1. Open attached project
2. Open "TestScene"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used