Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Prefab Overrides Menu - the drop down can be so large that it's unreadable
Steps to reproduce
- clone email@example.com:unity/Performance-NeonDemo.git -b 2019.3_URP
- Open in Unity 2018.3.0b10.
- Open Neon Demo scene.
- Select any of the Character_WalkUmbrella characters from the hierarchy.
- In the inspector navigate to the override option.
Notice issue - The pop-up window does not expand enough to be viewable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"