Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Prefab Overrides Menu - the drop down can be so large that it's unreadable
Steps to reproduce
- clone email@example.com:unity/Performance-NeonDemo.git -b 2019.3_URP
- Open in Unity 2018.3.0b10.
- Open Neon Demo scene.
- Select any of the Character_WalkUmbrella characters from the hierarchy.
- In the inspector navigate to the override option.
Notice issue - The pop-up window does not expand enough to be viewable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected