Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Prefab Overrides Menu - the drop down can be so large that it's unreadable
Steps to reproduce
- clone email@example.com:unity/Performance-NeonDemo.git -b 2019.3_URP
- Open in Unity 2018.3.0b10.
- Open Neon Demo scene.
- Select any of the Character_WalkUmbrella characters from the hierarchy.
- In the inspector navigate to the override option.
Notice issue - The pop-up window does not expand enough to be viewable.
All about bugs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes