Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Prefab Overrides Menu - the drop down can be so large that it's unreadable
Steps to reproduce
- clone email@example.com:unity/Performance-NeonDemo.git -b 2019.3_URP
- Open in Unity 2018.3.0b10.
- Open Neon Demo scene.
- Select any of the Character_WalkUmbrella characters from the hierarchy.
- In the inspector navigate to the override option.
Notice issue - The pop-up window does not expand enough to be viewable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration