Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Prefab Overrides Menu - the drop down can be so large that it's unreadable
Steps to reproduce
- clone firstname.lastname@example.org:unity/Performance-NeonDemo.git -b 2019.3_URP
- Open in Unity 2018.3.0b10.
- Open Neon Demo scene.
- Select any of the Character_WalkUmbrella characters from the hierarchy.
- In the inspector navigate to the override option.
Notice issue - The pop-up window does not expand enough to be viewable.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs